Community Bridges, INC
Patient Care Technician
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is an integrated behavioral healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs throughout Arizona. CBI provides residential, outpatient, inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis, opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness.
CBI is the premiere non-profit fully integrated healthcare provider of substance use and behavioral health programs in Arizona, including prevention, education and treatment using cutting-edge, nationally recognized, evidence-based models.
The Patient Care Technician (PCT) is a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team that provides direct care to behavioral health patients working under the medical direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) in person or telephonic. The primary focus is direct patient care as directed and delegated by the RN, Milieu Lead, Operation Supervisor, Operations Administrator, or Program Manager. The PCT is also responsible for the safety of the unit they are assigned to, including identifying environmental and patient specific safety concerns, and elevating those concerns to the RN, RN Supervisor, Operation Supervisor, or designee as needed.
- Highschool diploma or GED required. Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum 6 months of Health Care related experience where his or her prior experience would provide adequate exposure to both behavioral and medical crisis situations.
- 3-5 years of Health Care related experience where his or her prior experience would provide adequate exposure to both behavioral and medical crisis situations required for the Pool PCT.
- 5-7 years of Health Care related experience where his or her prior experience would provide adequate exposure to both behavioral and medical crisis situations required for the Float PCT.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Generous PTO accrual (5 weeks!),
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans
- Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness
- Pet Insurance
- Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings
- 401K with employer match – 100% vested upon enrollment
- Wellness programs
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- Very Competitive pay rates
CBI is growing an expanding our services!
- We are experience tremendous growth in this time. As an essential service provider, we value all our employees and their careers in the clinical field.
- *For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley!
CBI Values your Career and have lots of growth opportunities!
Our staff experience tremendous professional growth through ongoing training and support. Our team is supported by strong and competent leadership. The leadership at CBI is committed to ongoing professional development for their Clinical Quality Audit staff. Come join our team of passionate individuals who are serious about making a difference in the lives of our patients and the communities we serve.
About our Culture, commitment to employees!
- We are looking for driven and compassionate individual’s that thrive in an upbeat and safe working environment. We dedicate a lot of thought and effort into work life balance as well as our competitive composition structure.
- We know life happens, that’s why we all start with a 5-week PTO plan as well as a wide range of unique benefits!
Our 26 locations are all state-of-the-art facility that provides top notch integrated care. We are proud to adhere to a “no wrong door” treatment approach that allows our licensed practical nurses to dramatically improve the quality of life for the patients in their care.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mesa, AZ 85202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.