Franciscan Health Crown Point
1201 South Main Street Crown Point, Indiana 46307
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Find fulfillment with Franciscan. Our close-knit, collaborative hospitalist teams are growing across Indiana. Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal or Family Medicine physician to meet the growing demand of our Hospitalist program in Crown Point, IN at Franciscan Health Crown Point Hospital. This is an established, high functioning program with great patient outcomes and high levels of physician satisfaction. The program is well respected and there is a healthy, collaborative relationship with hospital administration.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will be an Internal or Family Medicine physician, who wants to be a part of the Franciscan Health Hospitalist Program. Candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule 7 on/7 off, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Inpatient volume: 16 – 20 patients per day
- Average admissions per night: 8 – 10 patients per night
- Will run codes
- Must be able to perform procedures: central lines and intubations
- ACLS required
- Limited ICU Setting (All admissions require Pulmonary/Critical Care Consult)
- Observation unit
- Epic electronic health record (Franciscan Health scored above the 90th percentile for Provider satisfaction for the inpatient Epic system)
- Strong collegial support from specialists
- H1-B visa sponsorship if needed
- Crown Point currently has:
- Operating Beds: 233
- 16 ICU and 22 PCU beds (38 critical care beds)
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at [email protected] or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for each individual.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (MD/DO) – Upon Hire Required – and –
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) – Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) – American Heart Association – Upon Hire Required
TRAVEL IS REQUIRED:
Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.