United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
The Department of Electrical Engineering at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is seeking a post-doctoral researcher with experience in power electronics converter design, control implementation, simulation and testing. The research will focus on developing novel AC solar modules with high gain converters and real-time monitoring and control system. The candidate must have experience with modeling tools such as MATLAB/Simulink and PLECS as well as real-time simulators such as dSPACE and OPAL-RT. A good knowledge in power electronics, hardware implementation and testing is a must and a proven experience in using microcontroller-based control implementation a plus.
• Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
• Strong interest in academic research in the above-mentioned field
• Knowledge of power electronic converters and their control
• Familiar with MATLAB/Simulink platform
• Experience with real-time simulators and hardware validation
• Knowledge in AI-based control, data collection and analysis.
• Publication track record is a plus.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.