World Health Organization
The Project Officer will work in close cooperation with other AFRO TAI staffmembers and will communicate with regional and country-office teams indischarging his/her assigned duties and responsibilities as outlined below: Support AFRO TAI in implementation the global Transformation Agenda evaluation recommendations in the Region; Using different tools (slido, SurveyMonkey), perform data collection and analysisrelated to the implementation of TA consolidation phase initiatives includingassessment of AFRO transformation initiatives; Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results.Conduct preliminary research and interview to collect information on transformation and change at regional and country level;Organize and prepare interactive meetings using zoom,miro board, klaxoon, wooclap, and extract and exploit data collected in the reports and summaries of key points from the meeting; Maintain the TA Monitoring Dashboard and regularly update information on TAconsolidation activities, outputs and outcomes; Maintain and regularly update a database of relevant stakeholders – change agents,consultants; Contribute to the development of communication products that demonstrate TA progress inthe Region including preparation of relevant background materials for use inmeetings, correspondence and briefing;Collaborate with other team members in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of TA activities.Provide administrative support, including organising travel and assisting in consultants follow up;Other duties as may be assigned.
- First university degree in public health, business administration, public administration, or a related field is required.
- Master degree in public health
- A minimum of one year of progressive responsible professional experience in project or programme management, monitoring and evaluation, administration or related area is required. Experience in data analysis is required.
- Not less than 5 years experience within the relatedfield in an international organization, NGO or United Nations setting will be an advantage.
- Results-based Management: Ability to manageprograms and projects with a strategy aimed at improved performance anddemonstrable resultsChange management: Knowledge of changemanagement concepts, principles and issues and the ability to apply tostrategic and practical situations, covering the organization, social and humandimensionsRelationship Management: Ability to engage andfoster strategic partnerships with other parties, inter-agency coordination andforge productive working relationshipsProject Management: Ability to plan, organize,motivate, and control resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specificgoalsKnowledge Management: Ability to capture,develop, share and effectively use information and knowledge
Use of Language Skills:
- Expert knowledge of English. Intermediate knowledge of French.
- The above language requirements are interchangeable.
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.
Chief of Human Resources, P-5, Islamabad, Pakistan, South Asia Region (SAR), Post # 00012854UNICEF GlobalPakistanPakistan
Finance AssistantUnited Nations High Commissioner for RefugeesBangkok, ThailandBangkok, Thailand
TERMS OF REFERENCE:External Facilitator for the Learning and Reflection WorkshopSolidaridad East & Central AfricaKenyaKenya
IC 76-2023 Civil Engineering Expert and Coach: Structural EngineeringUnited Nations Development ProgrammeAnywhereAnywhere