Nationwide IT Services
Nationwide IT Services is seeking a strong Proposal Writer to join our team in Fairfax VA. This role would be a key role to our strategy in helping develop Proposals and Technical writing. This role would be a focused role with RFP’s and Proposal/technical writing at the center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides focus on Proposal and technical writing including past performance, or personnel sections of proposal volumes, working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to translate technical information into proposal text in response to RFP requirements.
- Major proposal support areas include past performance and resumes, with activities including interviewing subject matter experts, creating new text, and tailoring existing information to meet RFP requirements.
- Additional activities include reviewing and editing of proposal sections, understanding and meeting the proposal schedule, working with other proposal and review team members, preparing documentation for formal reviews, and responding to direction from the Proposal Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Two to Three (2-3)+ years related proposal writing experience.
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical staff to produce quality documents for delivery to a variety of clients.
- Must have analytical and reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision or feedback.
- Ability to establish a solid working relationship with supported staff, managers and peers.
- Candidate must have demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
About Nationwide IT Services
NIS is an IT and Management consulting company, designated 8(a) by the SBA, and a CVE-verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Our mission is to deliver value-added services to our customers, leveraging technology, people, and industry best practices to implement innovative solutions through our trusted employees and team members.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid holidays, PTO (sick/vacation), commuter benefits, employee assistance program (EAP) and educational reimbursement.
Nationwide IT Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,820.00 – $83,987.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fairfax, VA 22033: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Fairfax, VA 22033
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.