Achieving Korek sales target by building, managing and leading a reliable sales force team, implementing good planning & controlling sub-dealers & outlets of Indirect Sales network. Ensure that sales operation goes in harmony with the strategic goals of Korek and the strategy set and implemented by Consumer Sales division.
- Manage Indirect Sales team to maintain high level of productivity & effectiveness, and increase sales and market share.
- Prepare periodic SWOT analysis for the market, propose plans & corrective actions to Sales Director and ensure their implementation.
- Set & monitor objectives & KPI’s for Indirect Sales team in line with company’s objectives.
- Ensure that Indirect Sales team is present in the market and visit roadmap is respected and reported on the sales information system.
- Follow up & monitor achievements of Indirect Sales team as well as the achievement of distribution network.
- Monitor the achievements of sales target & objectives.
- Ensure mutual coordination with dealer account unit to get feedback regarding Main Dealers’ situation and market activities.
- Monitor and control SIM and voucher stock in the market and ensure the availability in line with sales target.
- Prepare Indirect Sales forecast and budget.
- Prepare Indirect Sales activities monthly report and submit to Sales Director.
- Ensure proper implementation of Korek policies, report any infringements, non-conformities and take action as needed.
- Conduct visits as preset number on a monthly basis to top sub-dealers in all regions to maintain strong relationship and leading market position.
- Establish trust worthy relationship with the distribution channels.
- Coordinate with all departments, as needed, to support in fulfilling corporate objectives as well as departmental objectives.
- Lead, develop, and motivate team members to reach ultimate performance, and achieve corporate, division, department and unit objectives.
- Intellectual skills:
- Personal skills:
- Interpersonal skills:
Communication oral & written.
- Management skills:
- Leadership skills:
- Motivational skills:
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
Number Of Positions
5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Business Management or in a relevant field.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.