Samaritan’s Purse is seeking a Regional Manager, Middle East to serve with the International Projects Department, located in Boone, NC. You will have the opportunity to work alongside of the Regional Director and various Country Directors to create, articulate and disseminate a clear vision and strategy for Samaritan Purse programing within the region. The Regional Manager will also work with relevant staff at Headquarters and on the field to ensure all grants, awards and internally funded programs are implemented according to Samaritan Purse guidelines and donor requirements. Serve with Samaritan’s Purse and use your gifts and talents for the Kingdom!
A day in the life of a Regional Manager
In the role of Regional Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Maintain your personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be an effective witness for Him;
- Analyze data and background materials in order to provide guidance and support Regional Director and key decision makers;
- Maintain detailed understanding of regional grant activity, providing timely summaries to the Regional Director;
- Manage partner relationships and programs in the region and communicate regularly to funding recipients in order to receive timely reports;
- Establish funding and evaluation criteria, send guidelines to perspective partners, evaluate program proposals, make funding recommendations, and monitor currently funded programs;
- Investigate and determine new opportunities for partnership in both existing countries and other countries in the region;
- Work with the relevant field level staff to provide additional detailed information as requested for communications purposes. As needed, provide reports and success stories to communications for publication;
- In conjunction with the Field Office and IHQ HR staff, manage all aspects of the Human Resource (HR) requires of the Field offices related to International Field Staff (IFS). This includes managing the flow of applicants, conducting interviews and providing timely and relevant reports for field and headquarters level staff;
- Coordinate evaluation of IFS employees with CD, IHQ Projects, and HR;
- Assist the Field Office headquarter-level support with all aspects of procurement, including planning, bid justifications and contracts;
- Assist Regional Director by providing on-site monitoring and evaluation of partner programs;
- Assume lead responsibility for managing specific partner projects. Keep Regional Director informed of status, information, needs, and concerns related to partners. Provide and maintain a monthly project tracking and status report on all assigned programs and projects;
- Liaise with Regional Director, Country Directors and Communications to ensure that all relevant partner programs and SP field office projects are listed on the Samaritan’s Purse web site and kept current;
- Provide surge capacity and assume additional responsibilities for Regional Director during absence due to travel, disaster response, or vacancy;
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; and three to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3+ years’ experience leading teams in an international context;
- Experience with full-cycle project management; solid understand of procurement process;
- Ability to serve as a liaison and representative between IHQ departments and field offices;
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to work with a diverse team in a pressured environment;
- Experience in maintaining a budget or grant funded requirements;
- Fluency in English.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on nearmejobs.eu
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.