P3 Veterinary Partners
Position: Regional Operations Manager
Company: P3 Veterinary Partners
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in multi-facility operations preferred
Education: College or university degree in business, animal/veterinary science, accounting or marketing preferred (BSc, BComm, CPA, RVT, DVM)
Description: P3 Veterinary Partners is seeking an energetic and experienced Regional Operations Manager (ROM) to join our dynamic and innovative team in a full-time capacity. This ROM role will be responsible for supporting hospital operations, initiatives, and business functions of P3’s hospitals in the Maritimes. Routine travel to our clinic locations in New Brunswick and Newfoundland is required.
P3 Veterinary Partners’ mission is to empower veterinary teams to live their passion and focus on unparalleled care for pets and the people who love them. The ROM is responsible for overseeing the quality of care and service provided to the pets and the people we care for, ensuring impeccable client service and a supportive work environment through collaboration with the onsite leadership teams to support the growth and vision of the practices within their region.
This role acts as a liaison between the P3 Home Office and the veterinary hospitals to ensure that all in-clinic administrative and operational tasks and functions are performed efficiently and effectively. This includes strategic planning, human resources, client service & marketing, communication and reporting (financial & operating metrics). The ROM will also lead the continuous improvement of the quality of customer service & medical care.
The ROM will maintain the exceptional relationships that have been built with hospital leadership and their teams, and extend that capability into new practices as they are acquired. The successful candidate will exhibit a management style which builds alliances within the P3 business and emphasizes high morale, collegiality, accountability, effective teamwork and high moral standards.
This is a high trust, high impact role within P3 for a self-starter who is comfortable managing their own schedule and being accountable in a multifaceted role.
The successful ROM candidate will be required to spend time traveling to the various hospital locations to work with each hospital’s medical team. Some overnight travel can be expected. In summary, The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for:
- Directing & supporting teams to provide best medicine
- Continuing to cultivate an inspirational environment that is renowned as a great place to work throughout veterinary healthcare
- Ensuring P3 veterinary hospitals within assigned Maritimes region are profitable & efficient
- All aspects of hospital operations in the Maritimes
- Practice Manager & Medical Director performance, coaching, development and mentorship
- College or university degree in business, animal/veterinary science, accounting or marketing (BSc, BComm, CPA, RVT) preferred
- Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospital Management, DVM, or MBA an asset
- Knowledge of veterinary practice management software, such as AVImark, preferred
- Certified Veterinary Practice Management designation an asset
- 3 years of experience in multi-facility operations with budget management and direct profit and loss responsibility and proven team oriented communicator with experience in effectively leading people preferred
P3 Veterinary Partners values each and every one of its team members, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.