Rose Medical Center
Hourly Wage Estimate: $32.00 – $48.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Rose Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse Telemetry PCU to join our healthcare family.
Rose Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Rose Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Telemetry PCU opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
I. Position Summary: The Registered Nurse demonstrates knowledge and skills in the care of patients. Each service also requires specialized skills. The delivery of care is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety, and learning needs of the individual patients. The Registered Nurse may be asked to float to areas other than his/her assigned service area, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency. The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at Rose Medical Center. Perform Lab testing as assigned based on protocol of each test, documenting results and communicating critical as defined. Complete competency as required. Follow lab testing safety guidelines, maintenance and QC completion/documentation, and proficiency testing as assigned. Follow “good lab practice” in testing and initiate corrective action as issues occur with test system or result. Educational records (diploma or transcript) are mandatory for staff performing non-waived testing.
II. Position Requirements:
A. Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license. Current BLS and ACLS Certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
B. Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing – BSN is desirable.
C. Experience: Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and departments as appropriate.
D. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Standards of Nursing Practice at Rose Medical Center. Displays appropriate judgement and problem solving skills. Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
For over 70 years, Rose Medical Center has provided exceptional care to the Denver area while being known as “Denver’s baby hospital.” As a 422 plus bed facility, we have become a respected leader in comprehensive women’s services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. As a HCA Healthcare and HealthONE affiliate, our core value is to improve human life each day at our hospital through caring for both our patients and our people. At Rose Medical Center, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families. We are honored to have been named a Denver Post Top Workplace for the past five years, a true badge of honor as the award is voted on by Rose employees.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse Telemetry PCU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.