Blanche River Health
Registered Practical Nurses
Permanent Part-time (Primary site: Kirkland Lake)
Temporary Part-time (Primary site: Kirkland Lake)
Temporary Part-time (Primary site: Englehart)
Blanche River Health Offers:
- INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!!
- On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Rate of pay ranges from: $29.53 to $31.17, as per the SEIU-Service Collective Agreements
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). For more information, please visit – https://hoopp.com/
- Percent in lieu of fringe benefits and vacation percent pay up to 18%, as per the SEIU-Service
**You may be eligible to receive 100% reimbursement of your tuition** Please visit:
- Applicants must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing.
- Must possess a current B.C.L.S. Certificate
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be willing to be assigned to other nursing areas as required
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly and regularly and to maintain same
- Must illustrate superior customer service, telephone skills, demonstrate professionalism, courteous approach with the public and staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- Must maintain principles of confidentiality
- Bilingualism (French and English) to be considered an asset
- Other duties as assigned
Kirkland Lake– For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please visit:
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please visit:
Please submit your resume by January 31, 2023.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Salary: $29.53-$31.17 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Canada: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- LPN/RPN (preferred)
- Nursing (preferred)
- CPR Certification (preferred)
- College of Nurses of Ontario license (required)
Work Location: On the road
Application deadline: 2023-01-31
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.