National University of Singapore
In 2021 the Singapore Hybrid-Integrated Next-Generation micro-Electronics (SHINE) Center was established.
One of the projects in SHINE focusses on developing the technology and demonstrators for Radio Frequency (RF) and microwave applications on flexible substrates.
As part of this project, we have a position for a research fellow with proven knowledge and experience in researching and designing reconfigurable reflectarrays and surfaces.
• Possess a PhD in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in the simulation and design of microwave antennas and circuits.
• Experience with design tools such as ADS, HFSS, and CST.
• Experience with measurement of microwave circuits and antennas.
• Able to work independently and in a team.
• Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20097
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.