Community Medical Centers
- Up to $25K in bonus incentives (sign-on and relocation)*
Opportunities for you!
- Direct impact on quality patient care with 26 operating rooms and over 1,000 cases per month!
- Time and a half after 8 hrs + weekend and night differential (call pay for procedural areas)
- Free Continuing Education and certification including BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Tuition reimbursement, education programs, and scholarships
- Vacation time starts building on Day 1, and builds with your seniority
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 8% matching contributions
- Free parking and electric charging
- Great food options with on-demand ordering
Commitment to diversity and inclusion is a cornerstone of our culture at Community. All are welcome as valued members of our community.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with taking care of our incredible teams. Want to learn more? Click here.
You love what you do, now love where you do it.
Are you ready to scrub in for a great career? We’re looking for Surgical RN’s to join our growing and dynamic team! Our amazing team has led us to become a local favorite, and one of the busiest sites in the world for Da Vinci Robotic surgery. We perform a variety of surgeries, with a focus on orthopedic, joint replacement and minimally invasive surgeries.
Recognized as a center of excellence for robotics, hernia, orthopedic and bariatric surgery, you will always have the opportunity to learn and grow in a variety surgical cases such as ENT, OB-GYN, urology and more!
- Graduate of approved nursing program required
- RN – Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS – Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.
- Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption.
- If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external hires meeting criteria.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.