Turtle River Montessori
School Secretary/ Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Turtle River Montessori
Turtle River Montessori is looking for a secretary/administrative assistant/receptionist to join our team in Jupiter, FL. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- Liaise with visitors – Act as point person for guests. As first point of contact, applicant must present self professionally and is able to articulate visitor procedures.
- Field inbound communications – Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Outbound communications- Call families to schedule meetings, provide information, and communicate student/family/school needs effectively.
- Coordinate scheduling – Set up meetings, school tours, and assist in managing of the Director and Assistant Director schedules.
- Organize internal resources – Maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Facilitate school-wide operations- Maintain the day to day operations and activities.
- A minimum of a High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist required
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fast learner with technology and data entry systems
Turtle River Montessori is an authentic, certified Montessori school dedicated to the mission of educating children in a holistic manner, serving not just the intellectual, but also the social, spiritual, creative, and physical needs of every child in our environment.
Turtle River Montessori benefits include 50% company paid health insurance, paid time off, 401K with company match, and professional development opportunities.
To learn more about our school, visit our website at www.turtlerivermontessori.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Tue, 28 Mar 2023 23:24:56 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.