National University of Singapore
The candidate will manage all the department’s operations and supervise a small team of administrators in the department.
- curriculum planning, timetabling, module registration, examination scheduling and invigilation,
- department seminars, open house, commencement events,
- research matters,
- finance, procurement, human resource, fixed asset inventory,
- website maintenance,
- facilities management,
- and office administration in the department.
- A good master’s or bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in a higher education environment preferred.
- Knowledge of EduRec, ModReg, CMS, CMIS, Concur and CHRS.
- Good problem solver and people-oriented manager, able to lead and rally a team together.
- Meticulous, analytical, organized, resourceful, independent and enjoy challenges.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Tact, discretion, and diplomacy to work with a diverse group from varying cultures; client-service attitude required.
- Team player with the ability to interact well with faculty, staff, and students.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Arts & Social Sciences
Department : Political Science
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 17900
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this posting.