Senior Product Design Manager “Remote- Work From Home”
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member’s financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
On the Design team, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. You’ll help us build tailored, targeted products in an agile, modern environment alongside a collaborative group of innovators. Our product design team is responsible for creating savvy, user-centric products that make our member’s financial journey easy to navigate. If you want to see your ideas come to life in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about creating life-changing products on both web & mobile, then we invite you to read on!
As a Sr. Product Design Manager, you’ll be responsible for hiring, leading, and managing a team of Product Designers, and contributing to the design direction of the various products across the organization. You’ll be a trusted and strategic partner to Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders across the enterprise and evangelize the value of consumer-centered design that leads to demonstrable business value. You’ll ensure that the consumer experiences are simple, cohesive, inclusive, and meet a high bar of functional and visual design.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives.
From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 3,000 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job—it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
What you’ll do:
- Hire, lead and develop a team of Product Designers supporting Achieve Resolution, Achieve Home Loans and Achieve Personal Loans.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and design direction to designers to innovate and deliver exceptional solutions across platforms (Desktop & Mobile).
- Guide the team to foster a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, research, content, product, engineering, and business through continuous discovery habits.
- Actively contribute and build a positive culture that focuses on timely feedback and growth of the team, while setting new standards in operational and executional excellence.
- Proactively partner with Designers, Engineers, and product teams in understanding key needs, prioritizing and sequencing development, and defining roadmaps.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience working 5+ years as a Sr. Design Manager on multiple products while managing, coaching, and developing a high-performing team of Product Designers.
- A body of work showcasing the products – and teams – you’ve helped to bring into the world.
- Demonstrate a high bar of quality in both interaction & visual design and strong technical skills.
- Track-record of success working with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences across the organization.
- Experience in evangelizing consumer-centered thinking across all levels, creating a vision, and aligning teams to execute it.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401(k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Virgin Pulse, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discounts for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, UT, OR, WA, NV, NY, NJ, DE, MD, SC, NC, FL, GA, MN, PA, TN, VA, FL, MO, IA, LA, IN, IL, NM, and DC.
Salary Range: $ 160K to $ 259K annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we’ll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Thu, 13 Apr 2023 22:38:34 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.