Senior Telecom Commissioning Engineer – Iraq
KBR is looking for a Senior Telecom Commissioning Engineer to be based in Basra, Iraq for 28/28 rotation
Senior Telecom Commissioning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Commissioning Lead shall be responsible for the Commissioning of the new Telecom facilities. He will participate in the development of the Operational readiness Plan and ensure that all FPD and CSU plans are developed and implemented on the project.
- The Senior Telecom Commissioning engineer has delegated responsibilities for the new facilities that have to be discussed and agreed with QPH and Asset responsible for the plant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop project Telecom Commissioning and Start-up (CSU) bases plans
- Set up Systemization (define Telecom commissioning systems)
- Define CSU Telecom activities per Commissioning System
- Set up activity description-logic relationships-resources/vendor support/special tools-temporary facilities-durations
- Set up system testing Telecom scope
- Develop Work Execution Telecom Flow Commissioning Scheme (WEFS)
- Develop project commissioning plans, integrate commissioning activities into project execution plan for Telecom discipline.
- Provide CSU schedule input into overall project plans
- Develop Telecom Commissionable System Definition
- Develop Telecom Commissioning & Start up Activity List
- Develop Telecom Commissioning Consumables List
- Manage Telecom interface with the Asset’s operations & maintenance functions
- Manage support and interface with the P&T’s ORA functions
Education, Skills & Experience:
- BSc., University degree in Telecom Engineering or equivalent
Experience and Skill set
- Minimum 10 years-experience in Oil and Gas related project Design and Engineering
- 7 years in Oil and Gas Operations or Project Engineering positions, with experience in Telecom Commissioning & Start-up
- 5 years-experience as a Senior Telecom Commissioning engineer in project delivery
- Experience in the Middle East, Utilities and gas processing are an advantage, as is front-end Telecom engineering experience.
- A good understanding of modern systematic pre-commissioning processes is important as well as a detailed knowledge of systems & tools required to deliver successful CSU on a major project including Flawless methodology for Telecom discipline.
- Experience in Systems Completions tools such as GoCompletions would be a desirable advantage.
- Experience in med size / major projects which must involve gas facilities integration is required,
- Also experience with major brown field project work that include shutdown or upgrade activities and exposure to working in multi-cultural environments across the globe is desirable.
- The ability and desire to follow a project from concept selection to steady state operations, through FEED, detailed design, construction, commissioning and handover, supported by relevant experience
- Strong, and demonstrated, personal commitment to HSSE Leadership and experience in managing HSSE throughout all project phases.
- Ability to work and manage in a multi-cultural environment in the Telecom discipline.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.