LMC Healthcare (LMC) is Canada’s largest specialist care provider in diabetes & endocrinology. We’re transforming diabetes care by making it more accessible, comprehensive, and patient-centric than ever before. LMC has 13 multi-disciplinary centers of excellence and 22 clinical research sites located in 3 provinces (Ontario, Alberta, and Quebec). Our 60+ Endocrinologists, many of whom are nationally renowned for their areas of expertise, are supported by an interdisciplinary team of highly qualified Medical Office Administrators, Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, Registered Dietitians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Opticians, Optical Assistants, Chiropodists and Clinical Research Professionals.
Currently, our growing team is looking for a Site Lead, Clinic Operations who can work for us on a permanent full-time basis supporting our LMC Montréal VSL clinic (6363 Trans Canada Route #238, Saint-Laurent).
- Essential daily responsibilities and duties as a Medical Office Administrator (MOA) or Medical Assistant (MA) for the clinic.
- Serves as team lead at the site for the MOA and MA team.
- First point of contact at the site for any emergencies and issues.
- Responsible for assisting with IT issues and escalating to appropriate individuals (server, photocopy, fax, phone lines, power, and internet issues).
- Overseeing any schedule changes (Endocrinology, Diabetes Education Program, Chiropody, and any other departments as required).
- Assisting with booking and coordinating lunch and learn meetings.
- Responsible for distributing work assignments if manager not at the site.
- Responsible for conducting weekly practice team huddles with MOA and MA.
- Responsible for monthly clinic grocery orders.
- Responsible for clinic supplies orders.
- Assisting with set up for Town Halls.
- Assisting with organizing team-bonding activities for the site.
- Assisting with “fix it” requests.
- Provide MOA or MA coverage, as required.
- Post-secondary education in a Certified Medical Office Administration Program or similar experience working in a medical office environment.
- 1-2 years leadership experience in a healthcare setting, preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Electronic Medical Records system (knowledge of Accuro, an asset).
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology.
- Proficiency in measuring various vitals signs such as manual blood pressure, pulse will be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the goal of helping patients access services to improve their health.
- Bilingual communication skills (English/French; oral/written).
LMC Healthcare values the health and well-being of our employees, clients and patients and as such we have instituted a COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination policy for all employees. All candidates attending interviews in-person or receiving job offers will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to entering our facilities. Accommodations will be provided for those who cannot be vaccinated for a reason protected by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
LMC Healthcare is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Once an applicant has been selected for an interview, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their accommodation needs known when contacted.
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.