ParaMed Home Health Care
Job Location(s): Niagara Region
ParaMed has been providing home care and wellness solutions across Canada since 1974 and is a nationally accredited provider with Exemplary Standing by Accreditation Canada. Over our 40-year history providing medical and non-medical support services we’ve grown to a 10,000 member strong workforce providing comfort, independence, and safety to loved ones across Canada.
We’re on a mission to help people live better through compassion, innovation, reliability, optimism, and connectivity. Join us in achieving our goal of helping people live better. Learn more about how we’re Redefining Care! Go to www.paramed.com or follow us on Instagram @ParaMedHomeHealth
Why Work for Us?
- Part-time/ Casual opportunity – 2 days / week
- Flexible scheduling options
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Company paid cell phone
- Paid mileage
- Continuous learning experience and room for growth
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and company perks
What can you expect as a Social Worker at ParaMed?
As a Social Worker at ParaMed, we’ll rely on you to:
- Conduct client assessments related to financial, accommodation, legal or mental health barriers
- Evaluate client needs for additional services or referrals based on risk assessments and other considerations
- Design and implement treatment plans for clients using evidence-based information, best practices, and clinical expertise
- Conduct psychosocial assessments while utilizing appropriate tools and measures
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of government agencies, healthcare workers, and other community resources
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers
- Willingness to travel to and from client’s residences within a designated area
Join us in becoming the best provider of Senior Care & Services across Canada. Come be part of our winning team and let’s succeed together!
ParaMed recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our patients and team members from Covid-19. A condition of employment with ParaMed is that all new hires receive all required doses of a Covid 19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
*In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process*
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.