Evolve Yoga & Fitness Chicago
Are you passionate about cycling, a master at motivating others, and love nothing more than to see others get the results they’ve dreamed of? Well, you’re in luck! The Evolve team is looking for dynamic, high-energy Certified Indoor Cycling Instructors to join our team of fitness professionals. In addition to designing, implementing, and leading safe, effective, and motivating classes to participants of various experience levels, you also need to be organized, reliable, and able to arrive at all your scheduled classes on time.
The following duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive:
- Leads, instructs and motivates participants in group cycling classes.
- Teaches scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up, exercises, stretching, and cool down or teaches to a specific format.
- For each class, plans class curriculum, and prepares music and appropriate equipment, setting up and taking down equipment as required.
- Assists patrons, answers questions, and maintains a positive exercise experience for diverse participants with varying skill levels.
- Provides a safe, effective and supportive learning environment.
- Keeps supervisor informed of customer and facility needs.
- Ensures that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are followed.
- Keeps accurate track of class attendance.
- Responsible for finding a dependable, appropriate substitute upon their absence.
- Attends scheduled meetings as required.
- Performs related duties as required.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor certificate (Preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.