NorthShore University HealthSystem
NorthShore University HealthSystem provides the highest quality care and the safest environment possible for our patients and team mates is our highest priority.
Flexible 6 week assignments available at Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie Hospitals. This is a unique chance to earn travel RN rates, without leaving your community!
Hiring RNs in Multiple Specialties
6 work week-assignments available. In this non-benefited resource role, candidates will be asked to agree to a minimal schedule of 36 hours per week in which they will benefit from having a dedicated Clinical Director and supportive colleagues.
In this role, you will:
- Independently provides safe, effective, and compassionate nursing care for all patient populations on a specific unit.
- Utilizes the nursing process in planning, implementing, and evaluating the patient plan of care.
- Includes patient and family in the plan of care as appropriate.
- Maintains regulatory compliance in individual practice.
- Assumes the responsibility, accountability, and authority for outcomes of nursing care and to make decisions based on their therapeutic relationship with the patient.
- Guides and directs assigned unlicensed nursing personnel in delivering interdisciplinary patient care.
- Communicates and collaborates with nurses, physicians, and other members of the healthcare team to ensure optimal patient outcomes and continuity of care.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 year’s current experience in specialty area
- Current IL RN license
- Current CPR certification
- Other certifications may be required for certain specialties
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S.The NorthShore system, headquartered in Evanston, Ill., includes six award-winning hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Northwest CommunitySkokie, and Swedish. NorthShore comprises three exemplary physician networks, totaling more than 4,250 doctors across immediate, primary, specialty and complex care; and 170+ office locations and 35+ immediate care centers. NorthShore has an established reputation with more than 17,000 team members system-wide.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
NorthShore was the first health system in Illinois to receive Magnet® designation—the highest, most prestigious honor that demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient care. The system earned Magnet re-designation in 2019. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
At NorthShore University HealthSystem, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our mission to support our team members and patients – irrespective of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. We believe that by recognizing and embracing our differences we create an organization that welcomes all to contribute and grow.
We invite all candidates to our team, as we continue to build on the incredible value our diverse talent brings to our organization, our community and our patients.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Job Types: Travel nursing, Contract, PRN, Per diem
Pay: Up to $85.00 per hour
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Labor & Delivery
- Acute care
- Level II trauma center
- Level I trauma center
- Magnet hospital
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Evanston, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.