Position: Technical Writer with AWS
Location: Wayne, NJ.
Duration: 12+ months
Experience: 5+ years
- Hiring 5+ year’s experienced technical writer with editing experience of customer-facing technical content for the digital space.
- Experience with content development and authoring tools, primarily Hugo, Markdown and Acrobat. Working knowledge of HTML, XML, and HTML5.
- Client is looking for any experience with big data, AWS cloud technologies is a mandatory for this role
- Familiarity with accessibility concepts and the use of a screen reader (NVDA or JAWS) to test PDF and HTML5 files.
- Experience working with subject matter experts to translate technical information into clear, logical, content for laypersons use in online help, developers’ guides, release notes, etc.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, marketing, and legal and compliance experts.
- Strong research, problem-solving, and analytical skills; attention to detail; willingness to explore new ideas and creative solutions.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 – $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wayne, NJ 07470: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.