National University of Singapore
(A) Admin areas:
1. Work closely with internal departments and external parties/vendors e.g. UCI, Office of Students Affairs on hall and students life matters
2. Responsible for sales of Hall shirts and misc items also keep record on stock of each item: Polo T-shirts, KR Grey, shorts, IHG shirts, towels, lanyards, thumbdrives etc
3. Work with Resident Fellows and Student leaders to manage inventory of hall equipment
3. To take charge of document filing system and maintaining updated student records for crisis management and business continuity
4. Responsible for the common hall/NUS facilities booking for residents
(B) Finance and Purchasing areas:
1. Lead for hall procurement processes (demand forecast, bulk sourcing, negotiation, PO and payment)
2.Handle on-line purchase via Sesami, published document for invitation to quotas and tender in Sesami, and follow-up to create Purchase Order; Goods Acceptance, if required.
3. Create NUS invoice/billing/payment advice to internal and external parties when necessary
4. Manage hall accounts payable and request for payments or claims by students.
(C) Other Duties
1. May be assigned other related hall duties or projects subjected to exigencies of service.
GCE A-Level or Diploma, preferably with at least one year of working experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Positive working attitude, team player.
• Meticulous, independent and proactive.
• Resourceful and committed.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Halls, Houses and Student Residences
Department : Kent Ridge Hall
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 18749
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this posting.