Treatment Coordinator (Ft) Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Treatment Coordinator (Ft) in our company, dentalcorp. This vacancy is based in Burnaby BC. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Treatment Coordinator (Ft) Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Burnaby BC
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-29
Posted on: nearmejobs.eu
Treatment Coordinator (Ft) Job Detail
Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general dentistry, periodontics, cosmetic services, oral procedures, sedation services, orthodontics, and dental appliances and services to ensure entire family has access to a comprehensive range of dental care.
Our dentists are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe environment and are passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attend courses, earn certifications to ensure they provide the most up-to-date dentistry.
At Ocean Dental, we leverage technology to work towards being as environmentally friendly as we can be.
Our new digital x-ray system means no chemicals to be disposed of and no packaging added to landfills with the added benefit of exposing significantly less radiation to patients.
With computers in every operatory, we strive to become a paperless office and have established an in-house recycling program for when this cannot be avoided.
We have built-in water purification systems and an amalgam separator to ensure water quality both in our office and in the environment.
We are proud to receive 4.8-stars in google reviews, exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology. We are conveniently located in Downtown Burnaby.
Schedule: Full time hours
We are currently looking to hire a Treatment Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment: Our practice is innovative, growth-oriented, and patient-focused – a combination that makes for a fast-paced, exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Encourage patient acceptance of the dental treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present treatment options, review payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patients to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty
- Previous clinical experience as a Treatment/Scheduling Coordinator is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients
- Strong customer service experience
- Detail oriented
Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://nearmejobs.eu/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.