Crossroads Medical Group
Yes, you can have it all with this family-oriented practice!
Pay based on YOUR experience!
FREE care for YOU AND your children under 18
120 hours of PTO (Paid Time Off) that grows with your tenure
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with HSA Savings Account
401K with matching 4%
Full Job Description:
Duties: Assisting physicians and providers with patient X-Rays including operation of diagnostic equipment and medical assisting duties required.
8am – 6pm every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
An AART Certification or TN state license is required. This position will require someone who has a thorough understanding of imaging equipment, x-ray policies and procedures, good communication skills, passionate about patient care, organized, empathetic, detail oriented, can work in a fast paced environment and will enjoy being a part of our very dedicated team.
- Medical assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- An ARRT Certification or state license (Required)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Medical Imaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.